If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Another cushion- Hatched in Africa Peaches the Cat

When I saw the Hatched in Africa Peaches cat design I knew instantly that I had to do a pink/black and white toned cushion to go with the collection that I am doing for my daughter.
Hatched in Africa Peaches Cat Cushion

Peaches Cat Cushion Back
 At 17 inches square this  cushion is a little smaller than the others and has the overlap back finish. I made the front of the cushion similar to the blocks in my Duckie Quilt.

I cut the embroidered block back to 12 inches square and each of the 2 inch strips were cut to 15 inches in length. If you would like to know the measurements to make any size embroidered block into this versatile quilt/cushion square you can find the table of these in the document HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment