If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 17 November 2012

Antique Rose Quilt Finished

I have had a very productive week. I finished a quilt for my secret buddy at school and cannot show you that until after I have given it to them on our final day for the year which will also be my final day at work!
I have also finished the quilting and binding of the Antique Rose Quilt and sent out the final lesson for that BOM which has now come to a close. This quilt was constructed using Hen House Embroidery designs and Moda Chateau Rouge by French General fabrics.
Hen House Designs Antique Rose Quilt
Block 5 has also been sent out to those people who are participating the Kenny Kreations Crazy Quilt BOM.
Crazy Quilt block 5

Block 5 Detail

Block 5 Detail

Block 5 Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment