If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 2 February 2012

Blueberry Crumb Cake Quilt - Free Tutorial Uploaded


Blueberry Crumb Cake Quilt
  I have completed the Blueberry Crumb Cake quilt based on the folded bow tie quilt pattern, also known as the 10 minute block minute. However, these blocks take a little longer than 10 minutes to complete. I made the quilt using some Moda Scrap bags from Hancocks of Paducah.The quilt would definitely not win any blue ribbons in a show but I am very pleased with how it turned.The tutorial can be found HERE

Blueberry Crumb Cake Quilt Block


3 comments:

  1. Vicki- you do such beautiful work, I love all the different patterns you come up with and you share with everyone. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost 2 years hence, I've stumbled upon your weblog and this beautiful tutorial using Blueberry Crumbcake fabric. I too love to combine machine embroidery into my quilting, so we are "kindred spirits" in a way. I stitch on a Janome 12000 which I am blessed to own, yet don't do a lot of hand sewing. Thank so much for sharing your talents with us, now I'm off to look at more tuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tutorials you do. Love your work. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete